In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society and E-commerce Services, the general information on this website is as follows:
Owner: Indiba, S.A. (en adelante, Indiba).
Address: C / Moianès, 13 Pol. Ind. Casablanques 08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain
Registry details: Entered in the Companies Register of Barcelona under: No. 5544 Volume: 4845, Folio: 57 Page 64050 First Registration.
ID (CIF/NIF): A-08860637.
1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS. In fulfilment of the reporting duty set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following details are hereby provided: the owner of www.indibadeepbeauty.com is INDIBA S.A. (hereinafter INDIBA®), a company with registered office for this purpose on Calle Moianès, and bearing Spanish Tax Code (CIF): A-08788804, entered in the Companies Register of Barcelona in Volume 51-01, Book 44-13, Section 2, Folio 148, Page 61347. Contact e-mail address of the website: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact telephone: (+34) 932 655 522.
2. DATA PROTECTION. INDIBA S.A complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection (the Spanish Data Protection Act), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007, approving the Implementing Regulations of the aforementioned Organic Law and all other legislation in force at any time, for the purpose of ensuring proper use and handling of the personal data of the user. Hence, with every form that collects personal data, the services requested by the user from INDIBA S.A. will inform the him/her of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions for processing his/her data in each case, informing the user of the owner of the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing, and any communication of the data to third parties. INDIBA S.A. also informs the user of its compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will always seek consent from the user to process his/her e-mail for commercial purposes.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. INDIBA S.A, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website and all elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by INDIBA S.A. or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph Two, of the Intellectual Property Act, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute or disclose publicly, – including the simple act of making it available – all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in any form or by any technical means, without authorisation from INDIBA S.A. The USER shall respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by INDIBA S.A..
4. LINKS. Should www.indiba.com contain links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, INDIBA S.A. shall have no control over any such sites or their content. In no event may INDIBA S.A. be held liable for the content of any link belonging to an external website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. INDIBA S.A will not be held liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may arise, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses, malware or harmful programmes through the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent this from occurring.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. INDIBA S.A reserves the right to modify and update, at any time and without notice, the information contained on the website or in the configuration, availability or presentation of the latter.
7. The content of this website is valid only for our current markets.